The Clean Energy Council will hold the inaugural ‘Women in renewables’ lunch on 16 July as part of the Australian Clean Energy Summit at the Hilton Sydney.
The event will provide the opportunity to network and discuss progress towards increasing the representation of women at all levels in the renewable energy sector.
The event is open to all women in the sector, as well as people of any gender who would like to discuss how they can support the equality agenda.
The lunch will commence with presentations from each panellist, who will discuss their experiences in renewable energy and provide advice on how to achieve a better gender balance across the industry. Following the presentations, group discussions, networking and the formation of a working group will take place.
- Chloe Munro, Chair and Chief Executive Officer of the Clean Energy Regulator
- Jillian Broadbent AO, Chair of the Clean Energy Finance Corporation
- Rachel Watson, General Manager of Pacific Hydro and Clean Energy Council board member
- Miles George, Managing Director of Infigen Energy and Clean Energy Council Chair
All attendees of the Australian Clean Energy Summit are entitled to attend this session. We ask that you register yourself for free. If you are not attending the conference, but would like to only attend the lunch, you can still purchase lunch passes for $50.
Options for booking:
1. I already have a conference pass - book for free here.
2. I want to buy a conference pass and attend the lunch as part of my conference ticket – book your conference pass here and then you can book to attend the lunch for free
3. I would like to attend the lunch only for $50 – book your ticket here